Please be intentional with your children. Let them know love is not by possessions, likes, comments, views, and what’s going viral on social media. We need to take our children back and the screen time is linked to depression, anxiety, inability to pay attention and think clearly, poor eating habits, and behavioral problems. But it goes further… excessive screen time in children is associated with language delay, poor sleep, impaired functions, and a decrease in parent-child engagement. So this is serious. Put the phone down. Be the model for your children and guide them. If not, Apple and Google will continue to dominate your children.
- State of Education + Mental Health Townhall Moderated by School Board Member Caprice Edmond
- State of Education + Mental Health Townhall Moderated by School Board Member Karen Perez
- What Is the Rush In Approving the PCS Law Enforcement Agreement in Pinellas County Schools?
- Why Are Social Emotional Learning and Culturally Responsive Teaching “unsolicited strategies” in Florida?
- Policing in Pinellas Schools Town Hall
Mrs. Lewis, is very passionate about writing and teaching. As she stated, being the "ONLY" Black English teacher in a…
What are you confused about? The article does not mention the cause of death. Mrs. Fowler's death has impacted this…